Sunday 18 October 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Your Girl and Mine: A Woman Suffrage Play, directed by Giles Warren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1914 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Norman Chaney: American child actor, notable for appearing in nineteen of the "Our Gang" comedy films as "Chubby" from 1929 to 1931.
- Raymond Lambert: Swiss mountaineer (d. 1997).
- The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Mary, You're a Little Bit Old-Fashioned - Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?