Sunday 18 October 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Norman Chaney and Raymond Lambert.
Your Girl and Mine: A Woman Suffrage Play, directed by Giles Warren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1914 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Norman Chaney: American child actor, notable for appearing in nineteen of the "Our Gang" comedy films as "Chubby" from 1929 to 1931.
- Raymond Lambert: Swiss mountaineer (d. 1997).
- The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 October 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Mary, You're a Little Bit Old-Fashioned - Walter Van Brunt
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?