Friday 19 January 1945
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Objective, Burma!, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1945.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1945!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1945 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Bobby Leo: American athlete, he played pro-football for two seasons on the Boston Patriots team (1967-68).
- Trevor Williams: English singer-songwriter and bass player (Audience and The Nashville Teens).
- Joseph Canion: American technical computer engineer and CEO of Compaq Computer.
- Charles Amirkhanian: Composer.
- Rod Evans: Rocker (Deep Purple-Come Taste the Band).
- Ernest B Allo: French theologist, dies at age 71.
- World War II: Soviet forces liberate the ?odz ghetto. Out more than 200,000 inhabitants in 1940, less than 900 had survived the Nazi occupation.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra - Always
- You Always Hurt the One You Love - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?