Thursday 20 August 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matej Delac and Demi Lovato.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap! was in the top 5 hits.
Single White Female, directed by Barbet Schroeder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Larry Sanders Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cho Aniki or Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1992!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1992 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Matej Delac: Croatian footballer.
- Demi Lovato: American singer-songwriter, musician and actress.
- Alex Newell: TV Actor.
- Matej Delač: Croatian footballer.
- Oro Jr: Mexican wrestler.
- England get 7-363 in 55 overs vs. Pakistan, then world ODI record
- Rocker Sting weds Trudie Styler
- The Republican National Convention in Houston, Texas renominates U.S. President George H.W. Bush and Vice President Dan Quayle. Pat Buchanan, one of Bush's opponents in the primaries, delivers a controversial convention speech, in which he refers to a "religious war" in the country.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 August 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?