Sunday 2 August 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot.
In UK Ain't No Doubt by Jimmy Nail was in the top 5 hits.
Unforgiven, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 August 1992!
Which were the important events of 2 August 1992 ?
- St. Etheldritha/Alfrida
- St. Alphonsus Mary de Ligouri
- St. Stephen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 4 saints: St. Peter Julian Eymard
- Feast day of Ilya the Prophet in Russian Orthodox Church
- Bulgaria/Republic of Macedonia - Ilinden (St. Ilya Day), a day of remembrance of the Ilinden Uprising
- Costa Rica - Our Lady of the Angels
- Day of airborne forces in Russia
Famous Birthdays:02 August
- Death & the Maiden closes at Brooks Atkinson NYC after 159 performances
- Kevin Bacon marries Kyra Sedgwick
- Tom Seaver, R Fingers, Hal Newhouser, and B McGowan enter Hall of Fame
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Wishing On A Star - The Cover Girls
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?