Thursday 20 February 1964
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jeffrey Allan Maggert in Columbia and Christian Ruuttu in Lappeenranta.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles.
In UK Needles And Pins by The Searchers was in the top 5 hits.
The Fire Within, directed by Louis Malle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Einer wird gewinnen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1964!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1964 ?
- Jeffrey Allan Maggert in Columbia: Missouri, USA; PGA golfer (1993 Walt Disney).
- Christian Ruuttu in Lappeenranta: Finland; hockey forward (Team Finland).
- French Stewart in New Mexico: USA; actor (Harry Solomon - Third Rock From the Sun).
- Rodney Rowland: American actor.
- Irwin Hartford: American homicide, the killer of Philip Davis, known as P.J.
- French Stewart: TV Actor
- Willie Garson: American actor
- Tom Harris: Scottish journalist and politician
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- The Four Seasons - Dawn (Go Away)
- Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me
- Al (He's the King) Hirt - Java
- Major Lance - Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um
- The Rip Chords - Hey Little Cobra
- The Rivieras - California Sun
- The Tams - What Kind Of Fool (Do You Think I Am)
- Diane Renay - Navy Blue
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?