Wednesday 19 February 1964
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mike Cofer and Doug Aldrich.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles.
In UK Needles And Pins by The Searchers was in the top 5 hits.
The Fire Within, directed by Louis Malle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Einer wird gewinnen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1964!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1964 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Mike Cofer: American athlete, punt kicker.
- Doug Aldrich: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Whitesnake Burning Rain Hurricane Bad Moon Rising Lion and Dio).
- Jonathan Lethem: American author.
- Dmitri Lipskerov: Russian author and playwright.
- Richard Scott: American author and illustrator.
- Sonu Walia: Indian model and actress Miss India 1985
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- The Four Seasons - Dawn (Go Away)
- Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me
- Al (He's the King) Hirt - Java
- Major Lance - Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um
- The Rip Chords - Hey Little Cobra
- The Rivieras - California Sun
- The Tams - What Kind Of Fool (Do You Think I Am)
- Diane Renay - Navy Blue
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?