Saturday 20 February 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Federica Moro Carate in Brianza and Federica Moro.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to This Diamond Ring by Gary Lewis and the Playboys.
In UK I'll Never Find Another You by The Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
Holger Drachmann, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alarm in den Bergen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1965!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1965 ?
- Federica Moro Carate in Brianza: Italy; Miss Italy (1982).
- Federica Moro: Italian Beauty Queen, Miss Italy in 1982.
- Ron Eldard: American actor.
- Fred Immler: German actor (Born 1880).
- Beatles record That Means a Lot
- Ranger 8 makes hard landing on the Moon, returns photos, other data.
- Ranger 8 crashes into the moon after a successful mission of photographing possible landing sites for the Apollo program astronauts.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Shirley Ellis - The Name Game
- The Kingsmen - The Jolly Green Giant
- The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
- Sam Cooke - Shake
- Peter and Gordon - I Go To Pieces
- The Ad Libs - The Boy From New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?