Wednesday 20 September 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Besiegte Sieger, directed by Walter Schmidthssler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1911!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1911 ?
- Alfred Naujocks: German Chief of the Nazi Intelligence Service of the SS, a leading figure in Reinhard Heydrick's Security Service.
- Shriram Sharma Acharya: Indian spiritual leader (d. 1991).
- Jan Mul: Composer.
- Shriram Sharma: Indian philosopher and activist (d. 1991).
- Bernard Villemot: Trouville Painters.
- Yanks set team record 12 errors in a double header
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- A Perfect Day - Cecil Fanning
- Gems from Florodora - Victor Light Opera Co.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 September 1911 and get them!