Wednesday 20 September 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Mul and Shriram Sharma Acharya.
Besiegte Sieger, directed by Walter Schmidthssler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1911!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1911 ?
- Jan Mul: Composer.
- Shriram Sharma Acharya: Indian spiritual leader (d. 1991).
- Alfred Naujocks: German Chief of the Nazi Intelligence Service of the SS, a leading figure in Reinhard Heydrick's Security Service.
- Bernard Villemot: Trouville Painters.
- Shriram Sharma: Indian philosopher and activist (d. 1991).
- Yanks set team record 12 errors in a double header
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 September 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- A Perfect Day - Cecil Fanning
- Gems from Florodora - Victor Light Opera Co.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?