Friday 21 December 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Story of the Kelly Gang, directed by Charles Tait, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 21 December 1906 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 December
- Adalbert von Goldschmidt composer: dies at age 58.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Let it Alone - Bert Williams
- It's All Right in the Summertime - Ada Jones
- Sunflower Dance - Vess Ossman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?