Monday 10 December 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Doris Cross and Jules Ladoumegue.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1906 ?
- Doris Cross: American contemporary painter who does constructions and lithographs, they are exhibited in the U.S.
- Jules Ladoumegue: French field and track champion who set the world record in the 1500m race at the Amsterdam Olympics in 1928.
- Marian Talley: American operatic prima donna.
- Jules Ladoumègue: French runner (d. 1973).
- President Theodore Roosevelt (1st American) awarded Nobel Peace Prize
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- All Through the Night - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?