Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 13 December 1906 ?
- Roman festivals - Tellus was worshipped in the district Carinae at the Esquiline Hill, and a lectisternium or table was spread for Ceres.
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Lucy
- Also see December 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In the Julian calendar before the Gregorian reform, this was the shortest day and longest night, and widely celebrated as such
- In the Irish calendar the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following the Feast of Saint Lucy were observed as Quarter tense.
- Malta - Republic Day (since 1974)
- St. Lucia's Day in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Marina: Princess of Greece / Denmark / Dutchess of Kent, dies at 61.
- Princess Marina: Duchess of Kent (d. 1968).
- Ingemar Liljefors: composer.
- Laurens jan van der Post: Soldier / explorer / conservationist.
- Concha Piquer: Spanish singer and actress, sometimes billed as Conchita Piquer.
- Laurens Van Der Post: British-South African writer, farmer, explorer, ethnologist, journalist, war hero, philosopher, humanitarian, conservationist, African expeditionary and guru-mystic who served as an advisor to British heads of state and other political leaders. In addition, he wrote 25 books, two of which have been produced as feature films, and two more of which served as the basis for an award-winning PBS series. Imprisoned by the Japanese in Java during WW II, he wrote of his experiences, which were made into
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- All Through the Night - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?