Friday 22 November 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Greatest Thing in Life, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1918 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Yves Martin-Sibille: Epinal Military man.
- Hermann Weiser: Germany Military man.
- Carlos Rodriguez: Layperson of the Roman Catholic Church, who was beatified by the Catholic Church on 29 April 2001.
- Claiborne Pell: American captain and politician (d. 2009).
- Bathe: grand Duke Frederik II resigns
- Marshal J Pilsudski becomes 1st President (dictator) of Poland
- Polish forces attack Jewish community of Lemberg (Lvov)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Smiles - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Indianola - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?