Thursday 22 October 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Slater Martin and Dory Previn.
The Storm Breaker, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1925 ?
- Slater Martin: American athlete, pro basketball player whose career began in 1949 and ended at the completion of the 1959-60 season.
- Dory Previn: American songwriter, actress, model, chorus girl and lyricist.
- Robert Rauschenberg: American artist, painter, sculptor and silkscreen artist, considered one of the most influential figures in avant-garde art since the '50s.
- Cesare Nay: Italy sport Champion.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 October 1925
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, How I Miss You Tonight - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?