Thursday 22 October 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Storm Breaker, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1925 ?
- Slater Martin: American athlete, pro basketball player whose career began in 1949 and ended at the completion of the 1959-60 season.
- Dory Previn: American songwriter, actress, model, chorus girl and lyricist.
- Cesare Nay: Italy sport Champion.
- Robert Rauschenberg: American artist, painter, sculptor and silkscreen artist, considered one of the most influential figures in avant-garde art since the '50s.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, How I Miss You Tonight - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?