Tuesday 23 February 1926
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
La bohème, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1926!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1926 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Shelley Berman: American comedian and cabaret monologist on TV and in films, including "The Best Man," "The Wheeler Dealers," 1964 and "Every Home Should Have One," 1970.
- William Roy: American physician journalist and politician (d. 2014).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sleepy Time Gal - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
- Show Me the Way to Go Home - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- I Ain't Got Nobody - Bessie Smith
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?