Saturday 25 July 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Mary of Scotland, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1936!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1936 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Dave Sime: American sprinter.
- Gerry Ashmore: English race car driver.
- Glenn Murcutt: English-Australian architect and academic.
- August Schellenberg: Canadian-American actor (d. 2013).
- 115 acre Orchard Beach opens in the Bronx
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?