Tuesday 28 July 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Mary of Scotland, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1936!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1936 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Russ Jackson: Canadian football player and coach.
- Garfield Sobers: Barbadian cricketer.
- Jim Galloway: Scottish-Canadian jazz clarinetist and saxophone player.
- Garry Sobers: West Indies sports figure, a cricketing legend known as the greatest all-rounder of all time.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?