Monday 25 June 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Merry-Go-Round, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1923 ?
- Dorothy Gilman: American author (d. 2012).
- Gilbert Bourdin: French guru, the founder of the Association of the Knights of the Golden Lotus in 1967 and two years later, of the holy city of the Mandarom.
- Nicholas Mosley: British writer.
- Samuel Lewis Francis: Painter.
- Tony Parker: Oral historian.
- Sam Francis: American Abstract Expressionist Painter and Muralist, with a career spanning half a century that brought him international acclaim. Called California's answer to Matisse, Francis' eclectic and prodigious output placed him front and center in the second generation of Abstract Expressionists.
- Rapid Bucureşti is formed on the initiative of the Griviţa railroad workers (first named CFR Bucureşti).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?