Monday 25 June 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Merry-Go-Round, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1923 ?
- Dorothy Gilman: American author (d. 2012).
- Gilbert Bourdin: French guru, the founder of the Association of the Knights of the Golden Lotus in 1967 and two years later, of the holy city of the Mandarom.
- Nicholas Mosley: British writer.
- Samuel Lewis Francis: Painter.
- Tony Parker: Oral historian.
- Sam Francis: American Abstract Expressionist Painter and Muralist, with a career spanning half a century that brought him international acclaim. Called California's answer to Matisse, Francis' eclectic and prodigious output placed him front and center in the second generation of Abstract Expressionists.
- Rapid Bucureşti is formed on the initiative of the Griviţa railroad workers (first named CFR Bucureşti).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?