Thursday 25 September 1986
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Stuck With You by Huey Lewis & The News.
In UK Don't Leave Me This Way by The Communards was in the top 5 hits.
Crocodile Dundee, directed by Peter Faiman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while It by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1986!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1986 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Greg Mighall: English musician.
- Liljay : Pop Singer.
- Heidi Tabakh: Egyptian-Canadian tennis player.
- Nicole Fugere: American model and actress.
- Jamie O'Hara: English footballer.
- Ben Sajet: Physician / politician, dies at 99.
- Antonin Scalia appointed to Supreme Court
- Houston Astros' Mike Scott no-hits San Francisco Giants, 2-0.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Huey Lewis & The News - Stuck With You
- Gloria Loring & Carl Anderson - Friends And Lovers
- Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
- Run-D.M.C. - Walk This Way
- Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)
- Daryl Hall - Dreamtime
- Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
- Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts
- Berlin - Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From Top Gun)
- Billy Ocean - Love Zone
Top #5 songs in the UK
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?