Monday 26 November 1962
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Big Girls Don't Cry by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Lovesick Blues by Frank Ifield was in the top 5 hits.
Girls! Girls! Girls!, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
while A Shade Of Difference by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1962.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1962!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1962 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Fernando Bandeirinha: Portuguese footballer and manager.
- Chuck Finley: American baseball player.
- John Samuel Inman: Greensboro, North Carolina -- PGA golfer (1993 Buick South Open).
- Mike Johnson: NFL inside linebacker (Detroit Lions).
- 1st recording session under name Beatles
- Caribbean Air Transport Me NV (CLTM Airlines) forms
- Fab Four have their 1st recording session under name Beatles
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Big Girls Don't Cry
- Elvis Presley - Return To Sender
- Marcie Blane - Bobby's Girl
- Chubby Checker - Limbo Rock
- Brenda Lee - All Alone Am I
- The Orlons - Don't Hang Up
- The Tijuana Brass - The Lonely Bull (El Solo Torro)
- Dee Dee Sharp - Ride
- The Crystals - He's A Rebel
- Neil Sedaka - Next Door To An Angel
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?