Monday 19 November 1962
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Big Girls Don't Cry by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Lovesick Blues by Frank Ifield was in the top 5 hits.
Girls! Girls! Girls!, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
while Seven Days In May by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1962.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1962!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1962 ?
- Jodie Foster in Bronx: New York City, USA; actress (Taxi Driver, Accused).
- Dodie Boy Penalosa: Philippine boxer.
- Jodie Foster: American actress with TV commercials from age three and a vet of various TV series that included shots in "My Three Sons," "Gunsmoke," "Ironsides" and "The Partridge Family.
- Tommy Andersson: Swedish actor (d. 2013).
- Sean Parnell: American lawyer and politician 12th Governor of Alaska.
- Fidel Castro accepts removal of Soviet weapons
- KOET (now KULC) TV channel 9 in Ogden, UT (PBS) begins broadcasting
- Todor Zjivkov becomes Premier of Bulgaria
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?