Friday 23 November 1962
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Big Girls Don't Cry by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Lovesick Blues by Frank Ifield was in the top 5 hits.
Girls! Girls! Girls!, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
while Seven Days In May by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1962.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1962!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1962 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Calvin Hayes: British musician, the guitarist of Johnny Hates Jazz, a short-lived pop band which racked up four UK pop hits from April 1987 to March 1988 and a best-selling album that went to No.
- Andrea Blackwell: Calgary, Alberta -- Basketball forward (1996 Olympics).
- Gary Rusnak: Orangeburg, South Carolina -- Nike golfer (1994 NIKE Permian Basin-2nd).
- Mike Nocito: Rocker.
- Nicolas Maduro: Venezuelan politician who has been President of Venezuela since 2013.
- Lance King: American singer-songwriter and producer (Avian Balance of Power Shining Star and Empire)
- Nicolás Maduro: Venezuelan union leader and politician President of Venezuela
- United Airlines Flight 297 crashes in Columbia, Maryland, killing all 17 on board.
- Spiegel scandal: German police end their occupation of ''Der Spiegel'''s offices.
- Mies Bouwman starts presenting the first live TV-marathon fundraising show (''Open Het Dorp''), which lasts 23 hours non-stop.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?