Saturday 27 July 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Riddle Gawne, directed by William S. Hart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1918 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Leonard Rose: American cellist and educator (d. 1984).
- Eero Aukusti Sipila: Composer.
- Leonard Rose Washington DC: concert cellist (New York Philharmonic 1943-51).
- Socony 200, first concrete barge in US, launched to carry oil, New York.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Your Lips Are No Man's Land but Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- They Were All Out of Step But Jim - Billy Murray
- One Day in June (It Might Have Been You) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1918?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?