Wednesday 31 July 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Riddle Gawne, directed by William S. Hart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1918 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Paul D Boyer: American chemist, Nobel Prize Laureate.
- Paul Boyer: American author, professor of chemistry, author or co-author of over 150 scientific papers in biochemistry & molecular biology, married once, three children.
- Hank Jones: American pianist composer and bandleader (d. 2010).
- Frank Renouf: New Zealand businessman and financier (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Your Lips Are No Man's Land but Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- They Were All Out of Step But Jim - Billy Murray
- One Day in June (It Might Have Been You) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?