Wednesday 27 March 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Margaretaa ajetaan takaa, directed by K.E. Sthlberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1912 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Robert Watson: Hughes composer.
- Reuel Lahmer: composer.
- James Callaghan: British politician, financial spokesman and Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Jane Schwarz: French dancer, married once, in Paris on 28 June 1934.
- Jean Hannequin: Arsay physician.
- Robert Hughes: Scottish-Australian composer (d. 2007)
- 1st Japanese cherry blossom trees planted in Washington DC
- Mayor Yukio Ozaki of Tokyo gives 3,000 cherry trees to be planted in Washington, D.C., to symbolize the friendship between the two countries.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?