Saturday 27 March 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Sharp and Wang Daohan.
The Unafraid, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1915 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Richard Sharp: Civil servant.
- Wang Daohan: Chinese politician Mayor of Shanghai (d. 2005).
- Robert Lockwood: Jr.
- Bernardo Poli: Italian footballer (d. 1944).
- Typhoid Mary, the first healthy carrier of disease ever identified in the United States, is put in quarantine, where she would remain for the rest of her life.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ave Maria - John McCormack
- I'm Coming Back to Dixie and You - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?