Saturday 27 March 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Unafraid, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1915 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Wang Daohan: Chinese politician Mayor of Shanghai (d. 2005).
- Robert Lockwood: Jr.
- Bernardo Poli: Italian footballer (d. 1944).
- Richard Sharp: Civil servant.
- Typhoid Mary, the first healthy carrier of disease ever identified in the United States, is put in quarantine, where she would remain for the rest of her life.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ave Maria - John McCormack
- I'm Coming Back to Dixie and You - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 March 1915 and get them!