Sunday 27 October 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Peter Ibbetson, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1935!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1935 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- Adele Knutson: American astrologer and producer.
- Frank Adonis: American actor and screenwriter.
- Maurício de Sousa: Brazilian journalist and cartoonist.
- Charlie Tagawa: Japanese-American banjo player and educator.
- Maurício Souza: Brazilian animation artist, the Brazilian counterpart of Walt Disney, the creator of the character 'Monica'.
- Frank Popoff: Bulgarian-Amerian chemist and CEO in charge of Dow Chemical. Popoff has a BS in Chemistry and an MBA degree. An outdoor enthusiast away from the office, he enjoys sailing and skiing.
- E A D Eldridge: British racing driver (Born 1897).
- SDAP and NVV launchs Plan for Work in Utrect Netherlands
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?