Wednesday 23 October 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Hands Across the Table, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1935!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1935 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- Zbigniew Rudzinski: Composer.
- Ewan Hooper: Scottish actor and theater director.
- Juan ''Chi-Chi'' Rodriguez: Puerto Rican golfer.
- Chi-Chi Rodríguez: Puerto Rican-American golfer.
- Gabby Hartnett selected NL MVP
- Johnny Revolta wins PGA golf tournament
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?