Friday 25 October 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Russell Luis Schweickart and Zdenek Pololanik.
Peter Ibbetson, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1935!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1935 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Russell Luis Schweickart: Neptune, New Jersey -- Astronaut (Apollo 9).
- Zdenek Pololanik: Composer.
- Russell Schweickart: astronaut.
- Russell "Rusty" L Schweickart in Neptune: New Jersey, USA; astronaut (Apollo 9).
- Rusty Schweickart: American astronaut on the Apollo 9 mission in March 1969.
- Hurricane-produced floods kill 2,000 in Jeremie and Jacmel, Haiti.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?