Monday 14 October 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Hands Across the Table, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1935!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1935 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- La Monte Young: American avant-garde composer.
- La Monte Young in Bern: Idaho, USA; composer (Compostion in 1990).
- La Monte Young : American composer.
- In the Canadian federal election, the Liberal Party of William Lyon Mackenzie King wins a majority government, defeating the Conservative Party of Prime Minister R. B. Bennett.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 October 1935 and get them!