Sunday 28 January 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Homer's Odyssey, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1912 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- William "Bill": Henson English diplomat (Prague 1939).
- Jackson Pollock: American artist, a painter and exponent of abstract expressionism and, in particular, the form known as "action painting.
- Ursula Herking: German film actress.
- Gustave de Molinari: Dutch-Belgian economist and theorist (d. 1912).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Harbor of Love - Frank Coombs & William H. Thompson
- The Wedding Glide - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Knock Wood - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?