Thursday 30 December 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1915!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1915 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Joffre Dumazedier: French sociologist, considered one of the pioneers of the sociology of leisure and the most eminent author on the subject since the publication of his book "Towards a culture of leisure?" in 1962.
- Thomas Griffith: American writer and editor.
- Cromarty Harbour, Scottish-British cruiser Natal explodes: 405 die.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 30 December 1915 and get them!