Saturday 4 December 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Allan Jackson and Robert Irrmann.
Burlesque on Carmen, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1915 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Allan Jackson: Hot Springs, Arkansas -- Newscaster (Youth Takes a Stand).
- Robert Irrmann: American professor of history, college archivist from 1953-1986.
- Eddie Heywood: American pianist and composer (d. 1989).
- Gustav Hollaender composer: dies at age 60.
- Panama Pacific International Exposition opens
- Ku Klux Klan receives charter from Fulton County Georgia.
- F F Fletcher is first admiral to receive Congressional Medal of Honor.
- The Panama-Pacific International Exposition, held in San Francisco, California, closes. 19 million visitors attended the event.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- McKee's Orchestra - A Perfect Day
- When I Leave the World Behind - Henry Burr
- It's Tulip Time in Holland - Henry Burr
- We'll Build a Little Home in the U.S.A. - Irving Kaufman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?