Sunday 30 October 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Abraham Lincoln's Clemency, directed by Theodore Wharton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1910 ?
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Saturninus
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Herbert
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Miguel Hernandez Gilabert: Spanish poet and playwright associated with the Generation of '27 movement and the Generation of '36 movement.
- Luciano Sgrizzi: Italian-Monacan organist and composer (d. 1994).
- Ricardo Carvalho Calero: Spanish philologist, academic and writer, considered one of the most prominent figures of the twentieth century Galician intellectuality.
- Miguel Hernadez Gilabert: Spain -- Poet (Viento del Pueblo).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Abide with Me - Elizabeth Wheeler
- Gems from Mlle. Modiste - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Sweet Italian Love - Billy Murray
- Return of the Arkansas Traveler - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?