Saturday 29 October 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Abraham Lincoln's Clemency, directed by Theodore Wharton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1910 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Alfred Ayer: British philosopher (d. 1989).
- A Ayer: English philosopher and author (d. 1989).
- Alfred J Ayer: England, United Kingdom -- Neopositivist philosopher / logician.
- Bob Simpson of Hamilton Tigers kicks record 11 singles in a game.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Abide with Me - Elizabeth Wheeler
- Gems from Mlle. Modiste - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Sweet Italian Love - Billy Murray
- Return of the Arkansas Traveler - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?