Saturday 29 October 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred J Ayer and Alfred Ayer.
Abraham Lincoln's Clemency, directed by Theodore Wharton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1910 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Alfred J Ayer: England, United Kingdom -- Neopositivist philosopher / logician.
- Alfred Ayer: British philosopher (d. 1989).
- A Ayer: English philosopher and author (d. 1989).
- Bob Simpson of Hamilton Tigers kicks record 11 singles in a game.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Abide with Me - Elizabeth Wheeler
- Gems from Mlle. Modiste - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Sweet Italian Love - Billy Murray
- Return of the Arkansas Traveler - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?