Tuesday 4 October 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Garraud and Frankie Crosetti.
Dorian Grays Portræt, directed by Axel Strm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1910 ?
- Robert Garraud: Eymoutiers physician.
- Frankie Crosetti: American baseball player and coach (d. 2002).
- Cahit Tarancı: Turkish poet and author (d. 1956).
- Sergey Muromtsev: Russian lawyer and politician, and President of the First Imperial Duma (Born 1850).
- Portugal becomes a republic, King Manuel II flees to England.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 October 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Back to My Old Home Town - Jack Norworth
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?