Wednesday 1 June 1994
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Prima Tesh and Gabriella Lindley.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Come On You Reds by Manchester United Football Squad was in the top 5 hits.
The Flintstones, directed by Brian Levant, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Day After Tomorrow by Allan Folsom was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Space Night.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Death and Return of Superman or Bastard!!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1994!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 1 June 1994 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- Prima Tesh: American noted family, the daughter of TV personalities Connie Selleca and John Tesh.
- Gabriella Lindley: YouTube Star.
- FX Channel, Cable Network, debuts
- Gen H Norman Schwarzkopf released from hospital after prostate surgery
- Guns n Roses drummer Matthew Sorum files to divorce Kai
- Republic of South Africa rejoins the British Commonwealth after the first democratic election.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 1 June 1994
- Indiana Pacers - New York Knicks : 93 - 86
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?