Friday 17 June 1994
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Julia Kelly and Andrea Faustini.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Wyatt Earp, directed by Lawrence Kasdan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Chamber by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roughnecks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blackthorne or Brian Lara Cricket.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 June 1994!
Which were the important events of 17 June 1994 ?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
Famous Birthdays:17 June
- Joeri Nagibin: Russian screenwriter (Babje Karstvo), dies at 74.
- 1994 World Cup soccer match begin, Germany vs. Bolivia in Chicago
- NFL star O.J. Simpson and his friend Al Cowlings flee from police in Simpson's white Ford Bronco. The low speed chase, which unfolds live on television, ends up at Simpson's mansion in Brentwood, Los Angeles, California, where he then surrenders to police.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- All-4-One - I Swear
- Madonna - I'll Remember
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place
- Ace Of Base - Don't Turn Around
- Warren G - Regulate
- Aaliyah - Back And Forth
- Toni Braxton - You Mean The World To Me
- Ace Of Base - The Sign
- Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 17 June 1994
- Houston Rockets - New York Knicks : 84 - 91
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?