Monday June 13, 1994
US date format: 6/13/1994, UK date format: 13/6/1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 13, 1994). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Forrest Gump, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Inca Gold by Clive Cussler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Herra 47.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing EarthBound or Banshee.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 13, 1994?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- See more
- Chicago Cub 2nd baseman Ryne Sandberg, retires due to poor play, he forfeits $15.7 million of his $25 million contract
- Don Mattingly plays 1st base 1,469 game for Yankees (2nd most)
- A jury in Anchorage, Alaska, blames recklessness by Exxon and Captain Joseph Hazelwood for the Exxon Valdez disaster, allowing victims of the oil spill to seek $15 billion in damages.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 13, 1994?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place/And On And On
- Aaliyah - Back & Forth
- R. Kelly - Your Body's Callin'
- Aaron Hall - I Miss You
- Toni Braxton - You Mean The World To Me
- Aretha Franklin - Willing To Forgive
- Zhane - Sending My Love
- SWV - Anything (From "Above The Rim")
- Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate (From "Above The Rim")
- Tevin Campbell - I'm Ready
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next June 13If June 13, 1994 is your birthday you're 26 years, 3 months, 8 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 23 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?