Monday 20 June 1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Wyatt Earp, directed by Lawrence Kasdan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Crossing by Cormac McCarthy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roughnecks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aces of the Deep or Denjinmakai.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1994!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 20 June 1994 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 June
- Bomb attack on Islamic temple in Mashad Iran (70 killed)
- Howard Stern begins 30-minute (Radio) TV show on E! cable network
- OJ Simpson arraigned on murder of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman
- Dean Mellberg, an ex-U.S. Air Force member, entered the hospital at Fairchild Air Force Base, Washington, shot and killed five people, and wounded nineteen. Note: headline not updated to four killed--see body of article.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?