Friday 24 June 1994
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Domo Wilson and Erin Moriarty.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Baby's Day Out, directed by Patrick Read Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Walking Shadow by Robert B. Parker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roughnecks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dawn Patrol or Dolucky no Puzzle Tour '94.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 1994!
Which were the important events of 24 June 1994 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
Famous Birthdays:24 June
- Leonarda da Vinci MacLaren: Founder of the LSE, dies at 83.
- 1st French all news TV (LCI) begins broadcasting
- Jeff Bagwell of Astros is 28th to hit 2 HRs in an inning
- Sally Fields files for divorce from 2nd husband Alan Greisman
- Buena Vista Pictures generally releases the animated feature film The Lion King to theaters in the USA.
- A United States Air Force B-52 aircraft crashes at Fairchild Air Force Base killing all four members of its crew.
- U.S. Air Force pilot Bud Holland crashes a B-52 at Fairchild Air Force Base, as a result of pilot error. It's unclear if the event of four days previous (above) was a contributing factor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?