Tuesday September 1, 1992US date format: 9/1/1992, UK date format: 1/9/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 1, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ylonka Verheul and Aleksandr Vitaly.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap! was in the top 5 hits.
Of Mice and Men, directed by Gary Sinise, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Renegade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Business Wars or Alcatraz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 September 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 1 September 1992 ?
- Start of the season when oysters are fit to eat (when month names contain an "R")
- Uzbekistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- In the Eastern Orthodox Church, the new liturgical year begins on September 1. Also see September 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics).
- Church of England - Saint Giles
- Cameroon - Jour d'Union Nationale Camerounaise
- Libya - Revolution Day (1969)
- Russia - Knowledge Day
- Singapore - Teacher's Day
- Start of the partridge-shooting season ("St.Partridge").
- Slovakia - Constitution Day
- Start of cold season.
- Start of new school year in many countries.
- Ylonka Verheul
- Aleksandr Vitaly: YouTube Star.
- Cristiano Biraghi: Italian footballer.
- Kirani James: Grenadian sprinter.
- Morris Carnovsky: US actor (Dead Reckoning), dies at 94.
- New York City police commisioner Brown resigns
- Tommy Smothers undergoes arthroscopic surgery
- In Beijing, police arrest Shen Tong for his role in organizing the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- Technotronic - Move This
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Top #10 R&B songs
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Give U My Heart (From "Boomerang") - Babyface (Featuring Toni Braxton)
- Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ) - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Lorenzo - Real Love
- Michael Jackson - Jam
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- My Kinda Girl - The Rude Boys
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?