Wednesday September 16, 1992US date format: 9/16/1992, UK date format: 16/9/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 16, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nick Jonas and Jess Plummer.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hollywood Babylon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arcade Smash Hits or Balloon Brothers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 September 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 16 September 1992 ?
- Mexico - Independence Day (from Spain; proclaimed 1810, recognised 1821, instituted 1825; See Fiestas Patrias)
- Also see September 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Cyprian, Pope Cornelius, Saint Ludmila
- In ancient Greece, the third day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the initiates walked to the sea at Phaleron and purified themselves in the water.
- Papua New Guinea - Independence Day (from Australia, 1975)
- Nick Jonas: American singer and guitar player (Jonas Brothers).
- Nicholas Jonas: American singer/songwriter.
- Jess Plummer: Pop Singer.
- Jake Roche: Pop Singer.
- Vytenis Čižauskas: Lithuanian basketball player.
- Les Miserables, opens at Nuevo Apolo, Madrid
- 900 die in flood in Pakistan
- FCC votes to allow competition for local phone service
- Vanna White suffers a miscarriage
- Black Wednesday: the Pound Sterling is forced out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism by currency speculators and is forced to devalue against the German mark.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
- Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ) - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- My Kinda Girl - The Rude Boys
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- Chaka Khan - You Can Make The Story Right
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
- Real Love - Mary J. Blige
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?