Monday 28 September 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Skye McCole Bartusiak and Ragu PrasanthKG.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
Of Mice and Men, directed by Gary Sinise, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dai si doi.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air Bucks or The Dark Queen of Krynn.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1992 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Skye McCole Bartusiak: American actress.
- Ragu PrasanthKG: Indian Buisness magnet.
- Mawra Hocane: TV Actress.
- Tyler Lockett: Football Player.
- Skye Bartusiak: Movie Actress.
- Leech: Mathematician.
- Dog City, cartoon debuts on Fox-TV
- Oakland Athletics win AL West title
- Pakistani Airbus A-300 crashes into mountain at Kathmandu, 167 dies
- Law enforcement officials in the United States, Colombia, and Italy announce that they have arrested more than 165 people on money laundering charges related to cocaine trafficking.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 September 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- K.W.S. - Please Don't Go
- Technotronic - Move This
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?