Sunday September 6, 1992US date format: 9/6/1992, UK date format: 6/9/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 6, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Morgan Joyce and Fabiola Rodas.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap! was in the top 5 hits.
Of Mice and Men, directed by Gary Sinise, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Earth In The Balance by Al Gore was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Renegade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Grand Prix or David Crane's Amazing Tennis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 September 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1992 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:06 September
- Henry Ephron: American playwright, screenwriter and producer (Born 1912).
- Noureddine Morceli runs world record 1500m (3:28.86)
- Hunters discover the emaciated body of Christopher Johnson McCandless at his camp 20 miles (32 km) west of the town of Healy, Alaska.
Sport Games on 6 September 1992
- Cincinnati Bengals - Seattle Seahawks : 21 - 3
- Cleveland Browns - Indianapolis Colts : 3 - 14
- Detroit Lions - Chicago Bears : 24 - 27
- Kansas City Chiefs - San Diego Chargers : 24 - 10
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- Technotronic - Move This
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Top #10 R&B songs
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Give U My Heart (From "Boomerang") - Babyface (Featuring Toni Braxton)
- Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ) - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Lorenzo - Real Love
- Michael Jackson - Jam
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- My Kinda Girl - The Rude Boys
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?