Thursday September 17, 1992US date format: 9/17/1992, UK date format: 17/9/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 17, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Tangled Vines by Janet Dailey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hollywood Babylon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Capcom's Gold Medal Challenge '92 or Air Support.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 September 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 17 September 1992 ?
- RC Saints - Feasts of Saint Lambert (martyr), Hildegard of Bingen
- United States - Constitution Day (observed on the previous Friday if it falls in a weekend), Citizenship Day, Von Steuben Day
- Netherlands - Operation Market Garden is still remembered with parachuting and dedications on this day.
- Also see September 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The fourth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries in ancient Greek mythology, when the initiates sacrificed a pig.
- Angola - National Heroes' Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 September
- William A Swanberg: Biographer (Henry Luce, Pulitzer 1973),...
- House votes 280 to 128 to give FCC control of cable TV rates
- NFL decides to suspend World League Football
- An Iranian Kurdish leader and his two joiners are assassinated by political militants in Berlin, Germany.
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1992?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
- Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ) - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- My Kinda Girl - The Rude Boys
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- Chaka Khan - You Can Make The Story Right
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?