Wednesday September 2, 1992US date format: 9/2/1992, UK date format: 2/9/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 2, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Madilyn Bailey and Nenad Lukić.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap! was in the top 5 hits.
Of Mice and Men, directed by Gary Sinise, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Lincoln At Gettysburg by Garry Wills was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Renegade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 3-Pun Yosō Umaban Club or Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 September 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 2 September 1992 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
- Madilyn Bailey: Pop Singer.
- Nenad Lukić: Serbian footballer.
- Xenia Knoll: Swiss tennis player.
- Alberto Masi: Italian footballer.
- Piotr Jaroszewicz: Premier of Poland (1970-80).
- Nicaragua struck by earthquake / floodings; 118 die
- US dollar valued at 156.50 guilder (record)
- An earthquake in Nicaragua kills at least 116 people.
- In Ciskei, members of the Ciskei Defence Force loyal to dictator Oupa Gqozo open into a crowd of anti-Gqozo protestors organized by the African National Congress, killing at least 28 people and wounding nearly 200.
- President of Tajikistan Rahmon Nabiyev is forced to resign following weeks of clan and religious warfare that left nearly 2,000 people dead.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- Technotronic - Move This
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Top #10 R&B songs
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Give U My Heart (From "Boomerang") - Babyface (Featuring Toni Braxton)
- Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ) - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Lorenzo - Real Love
- Michael Jackson - Jam
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- My Kinda Girl - The Rude Boys
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?