Sunday June 02, 2019
US date format: 6/2/2019, UK date format: 2/6/2019
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 2, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 02, 2019?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Syrian Civil War: A suicide car bomber kills five soldiers of the Syrian Democratic Forces and five civilians at a checkpoint in central Raqqa, Syria. This and a nearby roadside bomb wound 20 people. (DW)Israel kills ten people in airstrikes conducted against Syrian military targets in the Golan Heights in response to two rockets fired at Mount Hermon late Saturday. (The Guardian)A car bomb in Azaz kills at least 21 people and leaves many wounded. (DW)
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Amazon Resets Its Film Operation After Rough Year at Box Office The tech giant put “too much focus” on art-house fare, said Jennifer Salke, the head of Amazon Studios. It will now focus more on films for a broader audience, including “sexy date-night movies.” [..]
- As Slack Prepares to Go Public, Its C.E.O. Is Holding His Tongue Stewart Butterfield, Slack’s chief executive, has been outspoken. Maybe too outspoken for a business software company that is about to go public. [..]
- See all financial news of June 02, 2019