Thursday June 27, 2019
US date format: 6/27/2019, UK date format: 27/6/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 27, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Broken Mirror.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 27, 2019?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- 2019 Tunis bombings: Twin blasts from suicide bombers, kill one police officer and wound nine others in Tunis. (CNN)
- Twin blasts from suicide bombers, kill one police officer and wound nine others in Tunis. (CNN)
- Yemeni Civil War, Saudi-led intervention in Yemen: Arab Coalition spokesman Turki al-Maliki says that his forces intercept and down a drone in Yemeni airspace after its launch toward Saudi Arabia by Houthis north of Sanaʽa. (Al Arabiya)
- Arab Coalition spokesman Turki al-Maliki says that his forces intercept and down a drone in Yemeni airspace after its launch toward Saudi Arabia by Houthis north of Sanaʽa. (Al Arabiya)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Drugmaker Deals Are Near Record Pace in 2019, but Investors Don\xe2\x80\x99t Love Them All' b'A rush of transactions is transforming the industry, as blockbuster medicines lose patent protection. The latest acquisition cost AbbVie 16 percent of its share price.' [..]
- b'Fed Stress Tests Find Top Banks Are Strong, Setting Stage for Wave of Payouts' b'The Federal Reserve said the largest banks were generally well prepared to withstand a severe crisis, although Credit Suisse must improve its operations.' [..]
- See all financial news of June 27, 2019