Sunday 3 August 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wojtek Fibak and Aleksandr A Volkov.
Full House, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while A Man Called Peter by Catherine Marshall was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Masquerade Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 August 1952 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Wojtek Fibak: Poland -- Tennis star.
- Aleksandr A Volkov: Russian Colonel / Cosmonaut.
- Jay North in North Hollywood: California, USA; actor (Dennis the Menace, Maya).
- Loles Leon: Spanish actress.
- Dan Meyer: American baseball player, a first and third baseman, and left fielder, with the Detroit Tigers, Seattle Mariners, and Oakland Athletics between 1974 and 1985.
- Osvaldo Ardiles: Argentinian footballer and manager.
- 15th Olympic games close in Helsinki Finland
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?