Sunday 10 August 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Diane Venora and Daniel Hugh Kelly.
Full House, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Saracen Blade by Frank Yerby was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Masquerade Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 August 1952 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Diane Venora: American actress.
- Daniel Hugh Kelly: American actor.
- Renaud Van Ruymbeke: French investigative magistrate, well known for specializing in political and financial corruption cases, who investigated the French-Taiwan frigates Affair, which was related to the Clearstream scandal, and the Urba affair.
- Ashley Putnam: American singer, a coloratura soprano.
- Daniel Kelly: TV Actor.
- Nikolai Alekseyevich Pushenko: Russian Lieutenant Colonel / Cosmonaut.
- Pepsi Nunes: Marine biologist.
- Ashley Putnam in New York City: New York, USA; soprano (New York City Opera 1978).
- Louise Suggs wins LPGA All American Women Golf Tournament
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?